Pages

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Comic Strip

Warning:
Before you continue to read this post, do a reflection first. Ask yourself a very important question:
Are you a geek or a nerd?
If yes, I suggest you to leave now. It will be a very addictive thing. Like very very addictive. Still want to continue? Don't say I didn't warn you.
If no, I also suggest you to leave now. It's so random and geeky. Sometimes I don't get it at all.

OK, welcome to the one way road. I know there is no going back for me. I hope you have as much fun as I had too! The thing I want to introduce is Comic Strip. Well, it's basically like short comic. And the best thing is it's just so~ random. Sometimes it's funny just because it's random.

There are three that basically got a place in my heart as favourite.
1. Popsicle  
This comic strip earn place as my favourite by his great post  I think I smell the facts of life.
3. XKCD

I don't give much explanation, eh? Check it yourself. It's really really nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment