Pages

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Kapersky Antivirus 2010 Free License

kav2010_eng_big EDIT: At Computelogy, they have removed the the e-mail and subject because of request. And I also respect the request, so I won't post the way to get it here.

There’s a promotion of Kapersky Antivirus 2010 6-months license for free. Don’t worry, it’s a legal one, not a cracked one. Head over to Computelogy to read how to get it. It’s easy to get. And I truly recommended it. Even if you pay for the license, it’s only gives you one year license. So, it’s a great promotion. 6 months is good enough, I think.
Kapersky Antivirus is one of the best paid antivirus. I’m using Avast 5 Free right now. But I’m taking the license just in case.
Oh yeah, if you want to get much information about free promotional software, subscribe to Computelogy. Usually, they got great stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment