Pages

Friday, July 1, 2011

Most Awesome Morning Caused by My Awesomeness

WOW. It’s 7 in the morning. 6 in Batam. It’s been forever since I’m willingly wake up at this time without feeling sleep-deprived. Nope, no such memory at all. Which basically means.. I’m awesome, to sleep early and wake up early, is good for body (direct Mandarin saying translation). Muahaha.

On another hand, last conscious thought before I went to La la Land is to do assignment in the morning. Which is like, now. But I’ve lost my motivation already. Oh well, procrastination is one of my hobby anyway which led me to always sleep late.

And I had the guts to doubt my self as Judging rather than Perceiving. Oh, heresy!

Yea, I take back what I say last night. Morning is awesome. So long as you had enough sleep and free time. Which might as well as rare as alignment of 8 planets. But one can hope, right?

Oh, and while we are in optimistic-to-the-point-of-delusional hoping, I’d like a time-machine please.To change the past or future? Too boring and troublesome. Why, to take dinosaur home as pet, of course.

And by this rambling I’m pretty sure it’s the morning that befuddled my thought. Yes, must be the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment