Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Night, don’t you just love it?

I love the night. I love the mysterious darkness. I love the way street lamps light shine exceptionally bright. I love the companionable silence between me and my thought.

Remind me again why we have annoying blinding sun?

Oh, to remind us not to take night as granted. To brighten the world.  To give plants superpower to create nutrition and those fancy chemical stuffs, which we stole from eating them and animals which eat plants. We stole from those poor, defenceless plants! …by eating them.

And to make the darned cold go away. This alone is enough reason for it to be useful.

I love the night. I tolerate noon. But I still hate the morning which always gives me groggy feeling after waking up. Oh well, time to live is grace I suppose. And I’m thankful for the chance to live.

But right now? Let me just enjoy the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment