Pages

Friday, March 19, 2010

Too Much Time

It's been a silent week over here. I'm in no mood for sharing anything that I found in internet or technology news. So I think I'll just share my thought with all. 

Let's start with mundane things that have little to no impact to you whatsoever. I'm in holiday. It doesn't have any significant meaning to you except that I will spend more time on the internet. It means I will be more willing to talk if you approach me in messenger and Facebook. Other than that? Honestly, no. If you are asking why I don't go to some place nice, here is the answer : Well, what do you think a poor college student can go to? I can go to the 'nice place' but I can do nothing there which means it will just waste my transportation money. On another note, money also play a big role on why I don't go back to my hometown. *sigh* 

Enough with the depressing no money talk. Let's go to more meaningful topic (hopefully more meaningful, anyway, :D). With so much free time in my hand, I don't really want to spend it uselessly. So I thought I will learn some topics that interest me. One of them is psychology. I'm learning about Eneagram now. It's pretty complete (and complex) psychology types (with 9 main types) compared to 4 types that I've ever learnt. Of course the 4 types psychology is much easier to learn, but somehow I find it not complete enough. There just seems to be so many exceptions and anomalies. OK, going back to the Eneagram. I hope when someday I'm quite proficient in Eneagram I can post some short explanation on them. So far, I'm quite convinced that I'm the Fifth type : The Observer. I have long struggling for determining whether I'm type 5 or 9 but I settled for 5, period. 

Well, even after some hard thinking, I still can't find anything useful or have effect on you. So, I will continue to speak about myself. My search for finding some game doesn't end up well. Freeware game is mostly crappy. Another sigh. Maybe God just doesn't want  me to waste my time in game? Maybe. I'll just try to find more interesting thing and hopefully more useful. 

I will close this post with some question and request. Please, I mean really please, can you tell me any useful but interesting time waster?

No comments:

Post a Comment