Pages

Monday, December 14, 2009

Find Bible place in Google Maps


Got a lot of free time today (not really, I just don't want to do my assignment :D) so I go browsing (free time and internet connection is a good combination, huh?) which basically means look into various website aimlessly (which exactly what 'browse' in computer terms).

So, I use my favorite tools for browsing, which is a Mozilla Firefox add-on called StumbleUpon (a very extremely recommended tool if you love to browse) and I stumbled into this website called BibleMap.org. It's basically use Google Maps to show places in bible. It works neatly, just select which Bible chapter and it will show you the place if there is a place name in that particular chapter. It's a valuable tools to learn Bible more easily. Ah, at least I got a useful website which means I don't completely waste my time.. ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment