Pages

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

...I don't even

How time flies. And as much as I want to ponder about how time is moving so fast, I don't have the luxury to. In fact, all I want to do this past few days is to think, to ponder, to meditate, to digest all the things happening lately. But I can't seem to find the time. (Which, I can hear you complain, is bullshit. You will find time for things that you regard as important.)

And yes, all those fancy words just to whine that I am busy. And the knowledge that I am busy is enough to make me depressed and not wanting to do anything. (No, not procrastinating. What? The fact I wasted the whole morning to read some 'important' tech news? That's not procrastinating. Not at all. Shut up.)

And I am writing a blog post while I've been crying that I am so busy from the start until the end of this post? That's dedication. That's resolution, baby.

....please love me, I am usually not such a bad procrastinator and liar. *teary eyes*

No comments:

Post a Comment