Pages

Friday, November 26, 2010

I Want to Learn About OneNote


Microsoft OneNote. Been stated as one of the most under hyped software that is bundled to Microsoft Office. Pinnacle of the greatness and creativity of civilization. The most amazing tool that will at last be able to capture the vastness of human mind. I will now attempt to embark a long, dangerous, full of hardships and obstacles journey to prove whether that statement is true.


Why I Want to Learn About OneNote

  • I've been wanting to try since many people in Lifehacker suggest it.
    Some even said it’s the only reason to upgrade from Office 2007 to Office 2010. I kind of agree for early judgement.
  • The interface is slick and cool.
    I love the Office ribbon, mostly because I never really figure out how to use the old Microsoft Office 2003 UI. To my defence, I mostly use the basic features that doesn't need to be done on Word.
  • FREE
    Thanks to MSDN Academic Alliance. 'Nuff said.
  • Write out will let your mind to be not so tasked so you can remember or do things better.
    Or so I've read. No harm trying, though.


    I will tell how it goes after I use if for a while. So, have you ever use or even heard of OneNote?
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment